BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, October 16, 2010

anything

it's really long time since I post my last post :)

but, I don't know what to post ~.~


maybe...

nowadays, I'm started to love my college life

the lessons, my friends, and also the environment of the campus

although at first, I really hate it because so many tasks was given by the lecturer ~.~


I hope that I can graduated soon, so I can make much money for my family,,

I want to get some jobs so that my mommy can relax at home, not to find much money for me :)

I want her to life happily without any pressure..


also, I want to get married soon ^^

I want to give grand-child to my parents XD


wow, there's so many wish I have now,

I hope one of them will be realized soon..

Let GOD bless me ^^

*I think my english is better now since I often play on a forum =p also watching drama with english subtitle ^^ and of course, thanks to my STATISTIKA,  JOINING TOGETHER, and PSIKOLOGI UMUM books so that I can learn english from it with really extremely un-extraordinary english language T.T*

0 comments: